If you weren’t able to attend Casual Dining yesterday, there’s still plenty of great content to enjoy today – including Keynotes from TGI Friday’s, Côte Restaurants, Hippo Inns, and Hard Rock International; market insights from MCA and CGA Strategy; The future of pub food panel debate; and the results of the 2017 Innovation Challenge Awards.
Keynote highlights include:
- Simon Stenning, executive director of MCA: Casual Dining market overview
- Andrew Gallagher, group marketing director at Côte Restaurants: How to market like a chain but feel like an independent
- Karen Forrester, CEO of TGI Friday’s UK: Crossing the line for growth
- Rupert Clevely, CEO of Hippo Inns, and Jo Clevely, design consultant at Jo Clevely Design: Love and understand your customer
- Graeme Loudon, commercial director at CGA Strategy: Making a splash – the growing importance of drinks
- James Douglas, co-founder & director at Red’s True Barbecue: Staying true to who you are in a crowded market place
- The future of pub food panel: Featuring Chris Knights, group executive chef at Geronimo & Young’s; Paul Dickinson, head of food at Fuller, Smith & Turner; Tim Foster, head of being awesome at The Yummy Pub Co; and (chair) Mike Berry, head of content at Fleet Street Communications
- David Pellow, area vice president – Europe at Hard Rock International: Hard Rock Cafe – our place in the modern UK market
- Exclusive interview with Bob Ivell, non-executive chairman of Mitchells & Butlers (hosted by Paul Charity, MD of Propel)
Innovation Challenge Awards
See the shortlist at: www.casualdiningshow.co.uk/innovation-challenge-awards-votes
- 11am – The Executive Centre: Casual Dining Innovation Challenge Live 2017 – the pitches (hosted by Chris Brazier, group event director of Casual Dining)
- 1.30pm – The Executive Centre: Casual Dining Innovation Challenge Awards – the results (hosted by Chris Brazier, group event director of Casual Dining)
The judging panel includes big name buyers from Casual Dining Group, Jamie’s Italian, TGI Friday’s, Gourmet Burger Kitchen, Young’s and Geronimo Pubs, The Restaurant Group, Nando’s, Côte Restaurants, and Anglian Country Inns.
Over 200 exhibitors
Casual Dining 2017 boasts over 200 sector leading exhibitors showcasing a vibrant choice of food and drink, equipment, interior design, furniture, technology and table top supplies.
The full exhibitor list is available at www.casualdiningshow.co.uk/exhibitor-list.
Casual Dining is open from 10am until 5pm today at the Business Design Centre, in Islington, London (last entry 4pm).