Casual Dining visitors were busy casting their votes today at the Innovation Challenge Awards Gallery on the show’s Upper Feature Level. Their top-picks (14 in all) have now been shortlisted for tomorrow’s Innovation Challenge Live ‘pitching’ session, taking place at 11am in the Executive Suite (located on the ground floor of the Business Design Centre).
Exhibitors hoping their products will come away with a coveted ‘Gold Award’ will need to impress this year’s judges first; including big name buyers from Casual Dining Group, Jamie’s Italian, TGI Friday’s, GBK, Young’s and Geronimo Pubs, The Restaurant Group, Nando’s, Côte Restaurants and Anglian Country Inns.
The results will be announced at 1.30pm tomorrow (23 Feb) in the Executive Suite.
Shortlisted companies and products include (in alphabetically order):
- 3S POS – Hospitality EPOS: 3S POS Online Food Ordering System
- Ascentia FSE: F1 High Speed Oven
- Bar Foods: Moroccan Lamb One-Pot
- Beacon Foods: Juice-it
- Double Dutch Drinks: Double Dutch Pomegranate & Basil
- Europastry: Crystal Beer Sourdough Burger Bun
- Island Oasis: Island Oasis Frozen Beverage Solution
- Joe Delucci’s Gelato: Joe Delucci’s Mulberry Gelato
- Kafoodle: Kafoodle’s Labelling
- Karma Cola: Karma Cola Co
- McCain Foodservice: McCain Signatures Staycrisp Fries
- Morgenrot: Ceriux Rubia
- New York Bakery: Croll
- Surgital: Amichetti Laboratorio Kids
Casual Dining is open from 10am until 5pm on Thursday 23 February at the Business Design Centre, in Islington, London (last entry 4pm).