Casual Dining is a special kind of show. A show where the customer experience will come first and which exhibitors and buyers will actually look forward to!
But it is the visitor quality rather than the numbers at Casual Dining which will really impress. This is where the casual dining industry will all come together to do business at the only dedicated show for this sector.
The aisles will be packed with a ‘who’s who’ from the branded restaurants, branded pubs, smaller pub groups and multiples, contract caterers, quality independent casual dining establishments, quality in-house restaurants, airlines, wholesalers, distributors and more from right across the UK and overseas casual dining sector.
Who is Casual Dining for? Casual Dining will feature a fantastic range of inspirational manufacturers and suppliers.
If you are part of the UK’s thriving casual dining sector, you must be at Casual Dining. Its unique formula and buzzy atmosphere, coupled with a focused buying audience from a sector worth over £6bn in the UK alone, makes this event unmissable.
Casual Dining will showcase over 200 quality suppliers with innovative products across the following areas:
- Foodservice Products & Ingredients
- Foodservice Distribution & Wholesale
- Equipment: Ovens, Grills, Refrigeration, Coffee Machines, Smoothie Makers
- Hot Drinks: Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate
- Soft drinks: Juices, Water, Cordials, Carbonated Drinks
- Alcoholic Drinks: Wines, Beers, Ciders, Spirits, Aperitifs
- Interior design
- Desserts, Confectionery & Cakes
- Table Top: Crockery, Cutlery, Place settings
- Restaurant / Brand Consultancies
- Information technology: EPOS, online ordering systems, stock control systems
- Furniture: Chairs, Tables, Lighting