Casual Dining opens for business at 10am today at Business Design Centre in London. Over 4,500 attendees (representing multiple and independent pubs, bars, restaurants, hotels, wholesalers, distributors, and contract caterers from across the UK) are expected to pack the aisles over two days (Wednesday and Thursday, 22-23 February).
Today’s highlights include:
- Peter Backman, MD of Horizons: Delivery – The big disrupter
- Exclusive interview with Martin Robinson, chairman of Casual Dining Group (hosted by Peter Martin, VP of CGA Peach)
- Kate Nicholls, CEO of ALMR: Brexit & four other bumps to prepare for
- Exclusive interview with Neil Rankin, director of Temper Restaurants (hosted by Peter Martin, VP of CGA Peach)
- Mark McCulloch, founder & group CEO of WE ARE Spectacular: Marketing your way out of disaster
- Andrew Andrea, chief financial and corporate development officer at Marston’s: Pub grub to food hub
- Mark Fox, CEO of Bill’s restaurants: Studying your past to better shape your future
- Jeremy Roberts CEO of Living Ventures: Living the good life
- Jo Fleet, MD of Wahaca: Growing without changing your culture
Casual Dining 2017 boasts over 200 sector leading exhibitors showcasing a vibrant choice of food and drink, equipment, interior design, furniture, technology and table top supplies.
The full exhibitor list is available at www.casualdiningshow.co.uk/exhibitor-list.
Casual Dining is open from 10am until 5pm today and tomorrow at the Business Design Centre, in Islington, London (last entry 4pm).